Morgan drank out of a sippy cup for the first time this evening! She has been trying to get our drinks for the past few weeks so we thought we would give her one of her own. We bought her the AVENT Magic Trainer Cup because it has a soft spout that is closer to a bottle nipple than most regular sippy cups. All I can say is that she absolutely loves her cup! She was able to get a little water out of it on her own and had a wonderful time holding it all by herself. At one point I set the cup on the coffee table and she stared at it until I gave it back to her! It is amazing how they know just what to do!

Morgan holding her sippy like a big girl!
Is this a proud baby or what?!
She is such a ham!
ReplyDeleteGrandma's baby is growing up
ReplyDeleteI can not believe that she is this big already!!!! I am so proud of her!
ReplyDelete