We decided to move Morgan's crib into our bedroom. We think this will be an easier transition for her and for us. This way we can get her accustomed to sleeping in her crib and once she has the hang of that we can move her crib back into the nursery. I think small changes are going to work best with Miss Morgan. We really rocked her world last week-end with the big changes, too many at once. Like I said before, baby steps. She didn't sleep well in her crib last night but we started her in it at least! She is napping in her crib like a big girl right now! I don't know how long this will last but I will take what I can get!

Morgan napping in her crib!
I can't believe that Morgan is 5 months old already. What a little cutie, just as cute as her cousins. Did they teach her how to eat?
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute and tiny in her bed (even though I know she's growing fast, too). I think starting with the crib in your room is a good idea. And it decreases the incidence of SIDS, so it's perfect!
ReplyDelete