Wow, it has been a long time since my last post...so sorry! Time just seems to be getting away from me these days! We don't have much going on around here. Morgan is growing like a weed and is becoming even more charming with each passing day! Tonight I had her laughing for quite awhile just by popping my lips together! She thinks her mommy is so silly.
Morgan has taken quite a fancy to her feet lately. She loves to pull off her socks and chew on her toes. Lauren would say, "Check for toe jam Aunt Mel!"
Yesterday Morgan sat up by herself for a good amount of time. I think that one will count for her book. She would lean forward and then sit herself back up, very cool! She isn't sitting up 100% of the time, she still tips to the sides quite a bit but she is doing very well!
Not much else to report so I will leave you with a montage of pictures!
Morgan has taken quite a fancy to her feet lately. She loves to pull off her socks and chew on her toes. Lauren would say, "Check for toe jam Aunt Mel!"

Yesterday Morgan sat up by herself for a good amount of time. I think that one will count for her book. She would lean forward and then sit herself back up, very cool! She isn't sitting up 100% of the time, she still tips to the sides quite a bit but she is doing very well!
Not much else to report so I will leave you with a montage of pictures!
Looking at Daddy
Miss Rosey Cheeks
No comments:
Post a Comment