Monday, February 27, 2006

Smiling after Shots...What?!

Morgan had her 6 month check up today and it went very well. She is growing like a weed! I wasn't sure it was going to be a very good appointment because I had to wake her up once we got there and she was a little cranky about that. However, once I stripped her down to her diaper she was all smiles. After all, she was almost naked! She charmed Dr. Rosa as usual with her big smiles and excellent conversation skills. (Ahhhhhhhhhh thhhhppbbbb that was a raspberry if you couldn't tell) She sat up for her and even chewed on Dr. Rosa's hand for good measure.

Then the dreaded moment was upon us when the nurse with the long pointy things entered the room. I knew the happy girl was not going to be that way for much longer!! I layed my cheek next to hers and began kissing away before the shots were stuck and she let out one big yell/cry. I picked her up and she smiled! She looked right at the nurse and gave her the biggest cheesiest grin ever! The nurse said that was a first for her! What a trooper!

Morgan's Tiny Pony Tail

Current Stats:
6 months old
17lbs 12 oz
26.5 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment