Well it sure has been a big night for little Morgan Paige. Not only did she roll over for the first time (see previous post) but she put herself to sleep for the first time as well...sort of. I thought I would give it a try and gave her a Sassy (As Lauren and Sydney so lovingly call them) and just lay her in bed. I knew she was tired so I tried it out. She went to town on her Sassy, Syd and Lauren would be so proud! I never once had to pick her up, if she lost the Sas she would fuss a little but as soon as I gave it back to her she was fine! The next thing I knew she was asleep!!! YEA Morgan!!!!
I wanted to take a picture of her sleeping with her Sassy but I was afraid the flash would wake her up. I'm not going to do that. Sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment