Saturday, November 19, 2005

Big Step for Mommy

I did it! I left Morgan for the first time! Brian and I went to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire last night and it was our first time out without our little bean! It was much easier than I thought it would be...but that may have something to do with the fact that I waited until she was almost three months old!! Don't laugh.

It took this long because she wouldn't take a bottle, in fact up until Wed/Thursday we didn't know if we were going to be able to go at all! She wasn't taking the bottle consistently enough to be sure that she would make through an entire movie! OK...I won't blame it all on the bottle...I wasn't ready to leaver her yet either. So what. I am a new Mom and I don't care.

How was the movie you ask? It was great! I am a huge Harry Potter fan and I loved the movie! I was able to enjoy the movie without fretting about Morgan (I didn't even call to check up on her) because I knew she was in good hands. My Mom stayed home with Morgan, Sydney and Lauren. What a brave woman...two toddlers and an infant. WAIT! That's what I do all day long! Sydney and Lauren were big helpers, they love Morgan sooooo much.

So, you bet I'm ready to leave her again soon? Not on your life.


This picture has nothing to do with the post other than she is too cute! I just took this picture a few minutes ago because she was charming the pants right off of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment