Thursday, November 17, 2005

Blog Time!

Well, here we go! I am officially starting my blog! Feel free to stop by anytime to see how Morgan Paige is growing as I plan to post new pictures of her often! I love reading my Melissa's blog on the Lauren and Sydney and Jill's on her son Caleb. I know that Morgan is still young and won't be doing all of the cute and funny things that Syd and Lauren do but she will get there in time!

I thought this would be a nice way to pass on information on how she is growing and all of the milestones she reaches! I always have good intentions to send out emails but somehow I get sidetracked...like right now I am supposed to be looking up times for the new Harry Potter movie for tomorrow night! How much do you want to bet that I log off of the computer without ever checking the showtimes. I believe it is called CIADD (child induced attention deficit disorder) and I have it BAD!!!! So, if I start to ramble on and on please forgive me! It can't be helped!

It looks like I'm going to have to sign off for now...Morgan is still WIDE AWAKE and needing her Mommy's attention!




Here is a picture of Morgan and Daddy and one of Morgan and Mommy on Mommy's 27th Birthday!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout! I'm ashamed to say I don't think I've updated Caleb's blog since you started yours, but I'll get to it eventually.

    Morgan is beautiful! I'm going to keep an eye on your blog so I can watch her grow from afar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill! I think Caleb is so handsome! I just love his big blue eyes and that addicting smile!

    ReplyDelete