Friday, March 7, 2008

Two big milestones!

Morgan dancing in her undies to Happy Feet!

I know that I am very behind on my posts but these two things just couldn't wait! We have had a lot going on around our house lately and I just had to share.

Big Milestone for Morgan: She is potty trained!!! Yipee!! Over the past few months we had been letting her wear underpants during the day but put her in a diaper at nap time, night and if we went out in public. I decided to venture out and let her sleep in her undies during nap time since she had been staying dry in her diaper. That was a success so night time and going out in public came next. I am happy to say that she has only had a few accidents two at night and one after a long trip out...she just didn't make it to the potty in time...accidents happen! We are so proud of her!! Way to go Miss Paige!!!!!

Big Milestone for Grayson: He has his first tooth!!! The poor little man has been working on that tooth for so long I didn't think it was ever going to pop through! We were at the store on Tuesday and he gave me a huge gummy grin and low and behold, he had a shiny new tooth! I can't believe how fast he is growing up!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on both counts! First Son's only been pull-up free at night for a few weeks (though we had only one accident). We're hoping First Daughter will train quicker.

    Speaking of First Daughter, I know how hard it can be to await a tooth. I feel like she's been suffering (as have we all) for weeks waiting for those eye teeth to come in! Finally we see two tiny specs on the lower jaw. Hopefully they're peeking through on the top, too. She won't let us take a close look, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweethearts!!!! We are so proud of Morgan. What a big big girl. And I can attest to the Gray Man's misery on the tooth front. I was missing his little grin!

    Aunt Kelissa

    ReplyDelete