Monday, September 24, 2007

One Month Old! (9-8-07)

Sooooo Big!
Mommy and her big boy!
Morgan "fixing" her swing set
Good night big boy! You are growing up so fast!
Mommies little helper
I didn't get very many pictures of Grayson on his one month birthday so these will have to do. I told you how helpful Morgan has been...see all of the diapers?! I knew she was bring some out of his room one morning but I wasn't paying attention to how many she was carrying. When I went to lay Grayson in his pack n play this is what I found. Thanks Morgan!

2 comments:

  1. So many cute pictures! You've done a great job catching us all up. I love "apple head".

    We have also been really impressed with how much love Reva has for Caleb. In fact, it's hard to remember how Caleb fared without an older brother or sister to love, entertain and encourage him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love ALL of the new pictures!! Grayson is getting so big and Morgan looks like she had a great 2nd Birthday!!!! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete