





We took Morgan for her first official hair cut on Tuesday! I had been trimming her bangs for quite some time but was not ready to cut the back. We took her to Cookie Cutters and were so happy that we did! When we walked in she immediately went to the indoor climbing gym. It was nice to have her occupied while we waited for her stylist. Once they were ready for her her stylist asked what she liked to watch. I wasn't sure what she meant at first and then I noticed that each station had its own flat panel tv and dvd player! Morgan got to watch Dora while she got her hair cut! The styling chairs are so cute! They have a tractor, a race car and a cute pink car. Morgan sat in the pink car and Daddy put her seat belt on her. Heaven! We tried talking to her and tried to get her to smile for pictures but she was so into her Dora movie that she was in a trance! It cracked us up! Once her cut was done she got to pick a hair clip and then a balloon. She loved it! I would definitely recommend this salon for any child. It was a pleasant experience all around!
I'm glad Morgan's first hair cut went so well. Caleb's first one was horrible and they just got worse until recently. Now he's great and it helps so much to have a fantastic stylist!
ReplyDeleteI think I need to trim Reva's bangs, but I'm nervous about it. Did you just take some scissors across the top? Did Morgan move around at all?
I wet them down and trimmed them to her eyebrows. She was sort of wiggly so we gave her a cracker and she sat still while she snacked. I also have her sit in the booster seat or on her potty seat. That seems to help her sit still as well. (The booster was nice because she was seat belted in! She wasn't going anywhere!) Good luck!
ReplyDelete