Monday, April 9, 2007

Chuck E. Cheese









I know I have so much to catch up on so I have to start somewhere!

Melissa and Scott were in Miami for the Super Bowl on the girls 3rd Birthday so we decided to do something fun with them. We took them to Chuck E. Cheese and they had a ball! I was in the middle of my worst "morning sickness" time so I wasn't even sure if I was going to be able to go! Thank goodness for Bri and my Mom because that place is a madhouse! 3 kids and 3 adults is the way to go...especially since I was useless...I spent most of my time making sure I didn't lose my dinner on 100 little kids!
Sorry for no captions! I have about two months of catching up to do and you really only care about the pictures anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment