I meant to post this last night but I never got a chance. My little girl is growing up! I know she is only 15 months old but she is already getting ready for the potty. For quite some time now she has been telling us when she makes a "pooper". She will get a clean diaper and wipes if they are at her level and bring them to us saying "pooper". I was very impressed the first time she did it! Lately she has been telling me "pooper" and when I check her diaper there is nothing there...but a few minutes later she has a dirty diaper.
Sooooo, yesterday when she said pooper but had a clean diaper I asked her if she wanted to sit on the potty. She nodded her head yes. When I sat her on the big potty with Syd and Lauren's Dora seat she started doing her business! I was so excited! Lauren was the only one awake at the time so I had her come in and cheer for Morgan. When Morgan was finished Lauren said, "I'll be right back!" When she came back she had an Elmo sticker for Morgie! (Morgan is really into Elmo right now and Lauren knows it...how sweet was that?!)
Well, I guess it was a good thing that I waited to post because about 5 minutes ago she did it again!! The girls and I are going to go to the store this morning to buy a potty chair for Miss Morie Moo!! Yippee!!
(Sorry, no pictures of Morgan doing her job. I will spare her and you that!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Miss Moo will be trained before my girls are!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, Caleb is 10 days shy of 36 months and still doesn't tell us ahead of time. (We've managed a few successes just by coincidence now that he'll sit on the potty and read every night before his bath.) Congratulations, Morgan!
ReplyDelete