Wednesday, June 7, 2006

And She's Off!

Morgan had a very big day today!! She finally did what we have been waiting months for her to do...she crawled!!! She has been so close but so far away for over a month now that we thought she would skip crawling and go straight to walking. The funniest part of the whole thing is that her motivation for crawling was a bowl of kitty food! We have been trying to bribe her to crawl with anything and everything we can think of but we never tried cat food! I moved the bowl to the living room at my sisters house and she crawled right to it! The girls were so proud of their baby, they were saying, "Yea Morgie Moo!" "You're a big girl!" We were calling her a little kitty cat and meowing at her, I think the girls thought that was too funny! I didn't get a picture of her crawling but I was able to get some good video. Maybe tomorrow I can snap a few shot of her to share!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Was she happy about it? The first time Caleb crawled we all clapped and cheered and made him cry.

    ReplyDelete