Sunday, December 11, 2005

Santa Baby

It has been so fun dressing Morgan up in different holiday outfits and taking her picture. I thought I would share a few of our favorites! It took about 500 shots to get 5 good ones but that is the blessing behind digital cameras! You know if they are good instantly!!!

I thought I would also add some of the not so good shots as well...they are the real deal baby! We're lucky to get the good ones!


This is the picture we used for our Christmas Card...our little Santa Baby.


Fingers are my favorite of course!


I'm kicking my...nevermind.

Wait a second! I'm not ready!

1 comment:

  1. That is an adorable picture of Morgan for your Christmas cards! Congratulations. You know, of course, being around those Casey girls, that it only gets harder to take good pictures as they get more mobile.

    ReplyDelete