For those of you who get queasy easily you may want to pass on this post but I just had to tell my crazy story of the day. My sweet nieces Sydney and Lauren have been fighting colds for the past week and are in the coughing stage right now. Poor Syd has lots of mucus (I know that's gross but it's only gonna get grosser from here...deal with it) and coughs so hard many times that she will throw up. Melissa and Scott can vouch for that one, just ask them about their new van getting christened. Anyway, today I was getting all three girls ready for out first big outing to the mall. (We were lucky that Aunt Sue has a triple stroller that she isn't currently using and has let us borrow it for awhile!!!)
As I was getting Sydney dressed she started coughing really hard. I sat her up because she seemed to be gagging and the next thing I knew she was barfing all over me. I caught a bunch with my hands and the closest thing I could reach was her PJ's so I caught the next round in that (Sorry to whoever gets to wash that load). Just as I was looking down at my drenched clothes Lauren takes one step towards me and Blehhhh, she barfs on the floor. I think she said something like, "Uh-Oh!" I was gagging and trying not to laugh all at the same time. I had to call Melissa and leave her a message saying, "I have a funny story to tell you, I know it's not funny but it is sooo funny!" Barf-O-Rama!
Thanks to my sweet sister for putting my clothing in the wash and for letting me raid her closet for non stinking clothing! It sure is nice to work at my sisters house!!
Sorry if anyone got sick from reading this but you were warned!
There will be no pictures to accompany this post...I know you thank me for that ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're right. This is totally disgusting, but also hilarious. If I'd been there, I probably would have thrown up. Instead, I laughed. Sorry you had to deal with that.
ReplyDeleteCaleb has still never thrown up. When Josh and I got the worst stomach bug we've ever had, he just slept. We thanked God he was quiet because we almost couldn't take care of him. His doctor told us later he was probably sick with the same thing; it just didn't make him vomit.