Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Pony ride with two kiddos
Running out to see birthday present...what could it be?
A new house!
Checking out her new place
Kellen likes it too!
Kasen getting in on the action

Morgan's third birthday fell on a Saturday this year so we were able to cram a day full of fun! We started the day off with a little play time and then took the kids out back for their combined birthday present. We got them an Adobe play house that I found in a Step2 catalog. I hadn't seen any like it around town and thought it looked pretty fun. They absolutely love it! After playing in the new house we headed to the pool for some swim time. This was one of our all time favorite activities this summer and had to take Miss Morgan there on her special day! We then headed home for a little rest before the Royal Ball (Prince and Princess birthday party) began that evening. It was a wonderful day and I am so happy I was able to spend it with my birthday girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment