It amazes me at times the things our little ones come up with! Here is a small sampling of the weird/funny/cute things Morgan has said lately!
Morgan was scratching her bottom cheek and said to Brian, "There's something on my bottom, it's like Raisin Bran, but it's not." Huh?!
One evening Morgan went into the bathroom by herself to go potty. When she was finished she ran into Grayson's room where we were playing but she had not wiped. I grabbed a wipe from the box and wiped her clean. She fell apart at the seams and said, "Put the pee pee back!" through the saddest tears ever.
I was plucking my eyebrows in the bathroom mirror and Morgan looked up at me and said, "Mommy, I love your pretty face." My heart just melted.
A few days ago we were talking to Grandma Kathy about eating ice cream and Morgan told her, Daddy can't have ice cream because he's toast intolerant. (Lactose intolerant).
Last night we asked Morgan what her favorite part of the day was (we do this every night before bed). She said, "Picking my nose."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment