
We have this thing with our next door neighbors. It's kind of crazy but lots of fun. Back in the fall the people that live behind us put this horrible white...I guess you would call it a sculpture...out with the trash. Well, the trash collectors didn't take it so we did! Brian and I came home late one night and hauled (it's very heavy) the ugly white thing into the next door neighbors back yard. We thought we were so clever! The next day it showed up in our back yard. We left it there for a while and figured neighbors missed it so we moved it to thier front yard. They in turn moved it to our side yard and as you can see the "game" has grown. We kept the Thing for awhile and on Halloween Eve I dressed it up and put it in thier side yard. It now resides in their back yard and I have been warned that it is coming back...we'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment