I am so far behind on my posts that it isn't even funny! I feel like I need to post a million pictures and let you figure out the captions and stories on your own so that I can attempt to catch up! Here are a few random pictures from the past month that I thought I would share!
Morgan is getting to be a big girl when it comes to meal time. She likes to have her dinner on a plate so she can select what she wants to eat. She does much better this way. We have found that she will actually eat most of her food this way rather than picking only her favorites. Speaking of favorites...pasta is still right at the top her her list as you can see!
Morgan is getting to be a big girl when it comes to meal time. She likes to have her dinner on a plate so she can select what she wants to eat. She does much better this way. We have found that she will actually eat most of her food this way rather than picking only her favorites. Speaking of favorites...pasta is still right at the top her her list as you can see!
Lauren and Syd are as silly as ever. Syd has an absolute shoe fettish. She loves to get into her Mommy's closet or shoe basket and walk around the house in her shoes. She also checks to see what shoes I wear each day and usually wears mine around for awhile as well. One day I wore a pair of pink heels. Woooo was she excited! I think it was the first thing she noticed when she woke up that morning..."Aunt Mel, you have new pink shoes!" She marched around the house in those heels like a pro!
Got My Backpack, Purse and Wipes...I'm Set!
Busy Busy Girl!
Morgan With her Hands Full
Beautiful Syd
Syd's Fancy Feet
I love Pasta!
Messy Dinner Face
Big Girl Eating
Hmmm, What Should I Eat First?
No comments:
Post a Comment