
Morgan turned 10 months old on the 23rd of June and has been changing so much each day! She has a growing vocabulary not only in words but also with signs. Only a couple of days past her 10 month birthday she started saying a couple of new words.
On that Friday, Maddy was born making it an extra special birthday. The next day Brian and I went to a wedding in Peoria and left Morgan at home with Aunt Missy, Uncle Scott and the girls. They took Morgan to the Durham Family Reunion. I was sad that I wasn't able to see my family but was very grateful that Missy was able to show off my sweet Morgan Paige. It was the longest I had ever left her and we both (Morgan and I) did great! I think her Aunt Missy was very excited to spend the day with Morgie since she only gets to see her for little snippets before and sometimes after work. I told her and Scott that I figured after spending the day with all three girls they would be ready to have another one...they looked at me as if I had grown another eye in the middle of my forehead!
We celebrated Father's Day with my Dad the next day by spending the afternoon at his house. We grilled out and fished all afternoon. His next door neighbors have the nicest beagle (Gus) that always hangs out in the back yard by the lake. Morgan started saying "Dog" whenever someone would walk her past him! Later that day started saying "up" to my sister and doing the sign for milk. It was a very exciting day!
Morgie and Mommy
Just Relaxing
Morgan has her Daddy
Our Happy Family
No comments:
Post a Comment