My little Bean is growing up way to fast for me to handle! She is trying so hard to crawl and loves to stand up all of the time! I just love all of the new stages she is going through but I really miss my itty bitty baby.
Today I got a little bit of my snuggly baby back when I was putting her down for her nap. She was very fussy when I layed her down so I picked her up and started swaying back and forth. She layed her sweet head on my chest and fell asleep immediately. Of course when I layed her back in the crib, she woke up fussing again. I rubbed her tummy and she settled down so I rubbed her forehead and she gave me the biggest smile, closed her eyes and fell asleep with the big grin on her face! I was in heaven!
Trying to Crawl 
Two Happy Pictures!
Morgan is such a sweet adorable baby! Looking at her pictures makes me twice as excited to have our own little one out in the world. (I know, I know. I must be patient. It's still much to early.)
ReplyDeleteThe waiting is so hard! You just want to hold them and smooch on them now now now! How far along are you now?
ReplyDeleteShe almost has it !!! Yeah Morgan!
ReplyDelete