Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Happy Easter!

We had a wonderful first Easter with Morgan! She was so excited about her Easter Basket...I couldn't believe it! We set her on the floor with the basket in front of her and she started pulling things out one by one. She would look at the item, put it in her mouth, drop it to the side and take out the next thing! It was pretty cute. I think her favorite was her new sippy cup and I think Daddy's favorite is her life jacket. He can't wait for her to go for a ride on the boat! I think Mommy's favorite thing from the Easter Bunny was Morgan's first pair of tennis shoes. They look like the shoes in the picture but they have a soft sole that can bend with her foot. I love them!


He Came!!!
I'll Be the Funny Bunny!I love it!!!
Ooooo What's Next?!
Happy Girl Riding Out the StormReady to Crawl!
It was a busy Easter week-end but we had a great time. First we had Easter dinner with Grandpa and Grandma Moody and Aunt Robyn and Uncle Mike on Friday night, Saturday we went to Chicago, and Sunday we had Brunch with Grandma Dee Aunt Missy, Uncle Scott, Sydney, Lauren and Grandma's side of the family and dinner at Grandpa Dale and Lin's house with them and Lin's kids Stephanie, Michael and Michael's girlfriend Charlotte. Needless to say...we are pooped!

1 comment: