Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Luck O' the Irish!

Well, I am a dork. I must admit it! I walked in to Melissa's house on Thursday morning all excited for St. Patrick's Day. I was getting Lauren all revved up (Syd was still sleeping)"Happy St. Patrick's Day! Let's make a special breakfast! Yea! We are going to wear green today!! Blah Blah Blah!" So, Lauren and I made Green eggs and Ham and when Sydney woke up we went upstairs to get her and go her excited for our special breakfast! I even went as far as putting in the Green Eggs and Ham book on the computer to watch while we ate! I was so proud of myself!
Then I looked at the calendar. It said March 16th...hmmmmm...don't I feel silly. Thank goodness I take care of two year olds that don't know the difference! So, needless to say we were able to celebrate St. Patty's day two days in a row...that way when the real one rolled around the girls were good and ready!

Morgan was able to go to her first St. Patrick's Day Party on Friday. She had such a great time! She was up way past her bedtime but never got fussy! She was loving everyone at the party and was eating up all of the attention that was lavished upon her! What a party animal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment